Prime Art Industrial Co., Ltd.--Computer desks, storage stands and racks
2011/01/05

Located in central Taiwan, Prime Art Industrial Co., Ltd. is a prestigious furniture manufacturer, turning out mainly computer desks, storage stands and racks. For years the company has built a solid reputation in the industry with its high-quality products and satisfactory customer services.

To assure consistent product quality, Prime Art adopts quality materials, such as steel tubes and plates as well as PVC boards, provided by leading steel makers and petrochemical manufacturers on the island. Over the past year, the prices of the said materials have soared by 30%, but the company has kept using the higher-priced quality materials provided locally instead of using those imported from neighboring Southeast Asian countries or China at lower prices.

Prime Art ships an average of 40 40-foot containers of products abroad per month, with 30% of which sold by itself and the remaining 70% through traders.

While most of Taiwan's furniture makers have moved production lines overseas, mainly to China and Southeast Asia, to reduce production costs, Prime Art has insisted on staying at home because it believes that the manufacturing environment in Taiwan is better than overseas, given the well-established satellite industries on the island.

With conscientious dedication to R & D, the company can design and fabricate innovative high-end products to meet customers' demands. Recently it has developed a series of computer desks and workstations, featuring elegant simple design, multifunction, as well as the use of eco-friendly materials and toxinless electroplating process.

Prime Art Industrial Co., Ltd.
No. 180-2, Lane 92, Fengnan St., Fengyuan Dist., Taichung City, Taiwan 420
Tel: 886-4-2538-7881
Fax: 886-4-2538-4533
E-mail: prime.art@msa.hinet.net